Monoclonal Antibody Labeling
SpectronRx can provide you with numerous solutions for radiolabeling of molecules and chemical entities. Labeling is frequently used as a modality to monitor the location or biodistribution of a molecule. There are many applications for the specific labeling of molecules with radioactive or stable isotopes. .
Recently, nanoparticles have emerged in the medical and therapeutic industry as prime molecular recognition probes, due to their high affinity and specificity binding to their targets. We can help you customize the radiolabeled aptamer that will best suit your therapeutic needs.
Quality, Reliability & Sustainability
Not all products are made to order and readily available. Theranostics, and the demand changing as quickly as a decay scheme, requires special tooling and equipment for the task. The SpectronRx extensive in-house engineering team can turn your needed ideas into a world science reality.
SpectronRx excels for your timeline and ultimately first to market, with complete DOT testing and quality processes.
Recent Theranostic Advancements
The Trend is Increasing:
- Multiple new worldwide commercial companies have been funded and launched specific for this endeavor with multiple clinical trials for multiple indications
- Ac-225 worldwide needs and production are receiving critical attention from many including the U.S. Department of Energy along with the private sector.
- Lu-177 has an FDA approved Radiotheranostic with several more being developed. Access to this isotope has increased tremendously.
- Research focus on combining therapeutic and imaging agents , matching labeling with half live and alpha energy for better cancer treatment with fewer side effects.
- New company acquisitions for Radiotheranostics are no longer in the millions, they are now in the billions.